1.5C Toasted Pecans
1.25C Cookie Crumbs
1 C Golden Raisins
.5C Confectioner’s Sugar
2T Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Toasted Chopped Pecans for rolling
1. Toast pecans at 350F for about 5-7 minutes, cool.
2. Grind pecans, cookie crumbs, confectioner’s sugar and cocoa powder in a food processor until fine.
3. Add honey and bourbon and mix. Finally add raisins and mix until thuroughly combined.
4. Let rest overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to form balls, roll by hand into a round shape.
6. Toss in toasted chopped pecans.