1. Scrub clams to remove any excess sand or dirt
2. In a saute pan, saute garlic with capers, lemon zest and chile flakes in olive oil
3. When garlic is tender, add white wine and reduce completely
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions in salted boiling water
5. When pasta has almost completely cooked, add the clams to the saute pan and cook until they begin to open
6. Add drained pasta to saute pan and toss with the sauce and the clams.
7. Add basil and toss through several times to infuse the sauce with its flavor.
Peel the Peach. Cut into small pieces and muddle. Measure two OZ and pour into a chilled glass. Slowly add the Prosecco. Enjoy!
**If the Prosecco begins to foam too much, as it often does, a good trick is to take a piece of Lemon Rnd and gently squeeze it over the drink. The expended oils from the Lemon will help tame the bubbles without altering the flavor of the drink too dramatically.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter or spray a 9” x 9” baking dish.
Drain the peaches in a colander to remove excess liquid. Place the peaches in the prepared baking dish.
Preheat an oven to 400°. Lay out the Pie Dough on a baking sheet. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the Fruit, Flour, Sugar and cinnamon. Spread the fruit mixture into an 8-inch circle in the center of the Pie Dough, then fold the outer edges of the Dough towards the center so only a 4-inch circle of filling is visible. Bake until the Tart is golden brown and the edges are crispy, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool slightly and then slice into 6 wedges and serve with Ice Cream.
Poach Lobster in rapidly boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Remove from boiling water and cool. Remove all meat from Lobster, chop finely, and mix with Chives, Basil, and Fish Sauce.
Season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Finely chop Shallots and sauté in Oil with remaining Shells. Add Basil stalks, White Wine, and Lobster Essence. Reduce, strain, and set aside for later.
Using the same pan, sauté Mushrooms in Butter. Allow to cool. Add to Lobster mixture and fold in Peaches. Divide mixture between Shu Mai wrappers and steam in Chinese steamer basket.
Mix the Fruit and Sugar together in a bowl. Let sit at room temperature until the Fruit’s juices are released, about 30 minutes to an hour.
Serve over yogurt, or stir the yogurt in.
Mix salad, peaches and cheese together. Add Kraft salad dressing as desired and toss to add flavor to all ingredients. Serve on a chilled plate. Enjoy!